Curious about a career outside of academia? Have questions about how to prepare yourself for the future? Join the SIAM Industry Committee for this interactive small-group discussion on Tuesday, March 28th from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. ET and Thursday, March 30th from 11:30 – 12:30 p.m. ET. Find out whether a career in industry is right for you and get tips on how to set yourself up for success
The panelists for Tuesday include:
- Sharon Arroyo (Boeing)
- Constantine Bekas (Citadel Securities)
- Dirk Hartmann (Siemens)
- Christine Harvey (Mitre Corporation)
- Jeff Sachs (Merck & Company Incorporated)
- Stefan Wild (Lawrence Berkeley National Lab)
If you are interested in the Tuesday event, register here!
The panelists for Thursday include:
- Kevin Bongiovanni (Raytheon Applied Signal Technology)
- Marcus Day (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
- Javier Ermendariz (Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab)
- Sarah Knepper (Intel Corporation)
- Nessy Tania (Pfizer)
If you are interested in the Thursday event, register here!