The BIG Math Network brings together the Mathematical Sciences community (including pure and applied mathematics, statistics, operations research and data science) to
- Build job opportunities for mathematical scientists
- Communicate the value of mathematical science in the workplace
- Facilitate connections between students, faculty, recruiters and managers
- Increase knowledge about internships and how to prepare for them
- Provide viable models for internship logistics (timing, intellectual property, training)
- Create regional networks
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on twitter at @bigmathnetwork
Interested in sharing your BIG career story on our blog? See our call for posts.